endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager
Employees will be working remotely.
The Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager’s primary role will be to drive a culture of Business Excellence and process improvement throughout the organization. This position will work closely with functional and segment leaders to identify opportunities for improvement and leverage the Lean methodology to drive improvement across supply chain operations.
This person will serve as a change agent to drive business strategies, supporting management/cross functional decisions by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business's Lean approach. Drive improvement(s) in key functional metrics based on benchmarking to identify best practices. Identify and share company-wide best practices, set the priorities for business excellence, and identify future projects.
The result of these activities will be quantified by improved performance in safety, people, quality, delivery, and cost metrics.
- Subject matter expert in ERP systems and demonstrated experience leveraging information for continuous improvement
- Travel to factories, hands-on D365 systems support
- Train Factory Key Stakeholders across North America
- Develop SOP’s, utilize D365 to perform analysis of customer demand, sales forecasts, and historical material usage to develop and execute build to order and build to forecast plans
- Coordinate with cross-functional business teams to develop the best economic strategy for production planning to support customer demand
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting and material control.
- Prepare and provide periodic reports to Factory & Corporate Management as required, including raw material amount versus inventory goals, obsolete and slow-moving material analysis, inventory accuracy, cycle count results, audit results, supplier on-time delivery performance, corrective actions, etc.
- Establish & maintain effective supplier relationship management tools
- Drive internal corrective/preventive actions and ensure the effectiveness of those actions
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by managing, in conjunction with Finance, an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future
- Develop SOP’s to ensure Inventory accuracy is 99.5% or better
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in key areas including data analytics, bill of material structure (labor/cost), supplier item master, supplier material requirements planning, factory production scheduling, inventory warehouse management, receiving, inventory management and inventory accuracy.
- Incorporate company vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guide and motivate others to remain committed to the company philosophy.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of five (5) years supply chain experience
- College degree (MBA preferable), APICS, CPM, certification is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly using written and verbal skills and the ability to present to senior management
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills; must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess a sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently and within a team environment; must be able to problem solve complex situations and be resourceful
- Working knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment
- Maintain and provide current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends
- Mastery of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Access is required
- Must be able to teach and generate results while enhancing the work environment and supporting the Company philosophy
- Ability to travel to factories in the US and Mexico – 90% Travel required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.