endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supply Chain Specialist
- Supports purchasing and quality assurance activities.
- Send RFQs to suppliers, based on drawings and batch size
- Maintain and update pricing, lead times and contracts within the ERP system
- Review quotes and validate price consistency
- Resolve issues related to quantity, quality, delivery, and invoicing, including root cause and corrective actions
- Coordinate returns of defective products
- Assist purchasing manager with sourcing activities
- Provide backup during vacations for other members of the Purchasing/ Procurement team
- Duties are primarily data entry and following up with suppliers
- Associate degree (bachelor preferred) in purchasing, procurement, or engineering discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- 1 to 2 years’ applicable experience in industry
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.