Supply Chain Analyst- Marietta (immediate need)
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. The position is open due to growth and is in the Corporate office.
Duties include the following:
- Communicate with clients (via emails, phone, meetings) who need training.
- Resolve client issues via troubleshooting
- Proactively communicate with clients to offer billable analysis services and perform those analyses
- Analyze client data to help them improve their inventory metrics
- Answer technical / product questions
- Assist with client issues, product direction
- Help with new implementations to meet new clients and get familiar with their particular needs/system setup
The company offers Base Salary 70k-80k plus comprehensive benefits , paid vacation, a casual dress code, 401k, medical insurance, and incentives.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Systems Engineering
- Ability to write some code and/or SQL queries. Spreadsheet master.
- Data driven person
- Comfortable talking with clients users and management
- Experience as a distribution buyer (a plus)
- Inventory experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
CB123Click here to apply online