endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supply Chain Analyst
This position reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment. • To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of your assigned department per the established procedures and work guidance.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work according to 5s standards.
- Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA System and/or phone, business use only.
- Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
- Customer service contact for assigned program
- Schedule part numbers in JIT windows for assembly/production
- Manage PCO/PCR changes for components & finished goods ensuring proper part number set up
- Track and forecast future demand for planning purposes
- Logistics management for JIT deliveries as well as unplanned shipments
- Maintain accurate inventories of component materials and finished good product
- Work very closely with Manufacturing Operations and other departments concerning materials management and delivery performance
- Scheduling raw materials (and/or Injection Molding presses) to support pilot and production requirements utilizing MRP
- Communicate with customers and suppliers regarding delivery, quantity shipped and purchased materials
- Manage Engineering Changes as it relates to materials
- Material set up of new product launch
- Effectively manage inventory with accuracy.
- Bachelor degree or 3-5 experience in a related field Experience Requirements
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
- Experience with QAD, MP2 and AS400 preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.