endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data to develop insights used for the optimization of the organization's supply chain operations.
- Provide daily inventory, over allocation, performance metric reports to functional areas.
- Review open purchase orders for past due dates and work with replenishment buyers or material buyers to update the orders.
- Review open sales orders and provide the sales team and operations with expected availability dates for over allocated products.
- Coordinate with sales and operations to create timing of truck load shipments.
- Lead standard cost change process including month end audit and reconciliation of upload into system.
- Update / Maintain replenishment models.
- Provide back up for associate vacations.
- Coordinate with product management and sales leadership to process NPR’s through approval and ERP system updates.
Planning and Leadership
- Prepare monthly forecast recommendations for critical products.
- Prepare inventory level recommendations for sku’s at all locations. Update sku inventory level parameters after approval.
- Prepare monthly performance metrics.
- Create and maintain process to provide communication and best practices between all of the Style Crest acquisition organizations.
- Provide leadership and direction from a supply chain perspective to support a successful ERP implementation.
- Provide leadership for successful project completion as projects are assigned.
- Coordinate with Sourcing Specialist on opportunities identified for cost savings, improved sku efficiency, vendor consolidation / rationalization, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in procurement, purchasing, supply chain management or other related business field and/or at least 5 years of relative work experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for diving into the details and data for a thorough understanding of the problem with the ability to offer up recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Excellent ability to interface with vendors.
- Prior experience working with forecasting and replenishment models.
- Good understanding of purchasing cost, including discounts, freight, warehousing, quality, etc.
- Demonstrated success interfacing with vendors with the ability to manipulate vendor delivery schedules accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to maintain composure and reason in a fast pace changing work environment.
- A detail oriented and organized person with strong work ethic.
- Prior ERP implementation experience preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.