Supply Chain Administrator
Recruitment Partners is working on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC and it will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Data management of Supply chain requirements
- Assisting with any requirements
- Maintaining records and documentation
- Supporting the Operations team and Supply Chain teams
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and internal team members
- Resolving invoice issues with internal team members as needed
- Preparing meeting agendas as well as taking meeting minutes
- Ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years of contract experience for a large site is mandatory
- Experience with large pipeline/oil and gas projects will be considered an asset
- Ability to chair weekly and ad-hoc meetings
- Knowledge of estimating in the pipeline world will be considered an asset
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex business environment is required
- Experience using large ERP systems will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
You can expect:
- A long-term 3 year contract with possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!