Our client, a growing manufacturer located in Columbia, SC, is seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager with Supply Chain management experience to join their team.
- Evaluate and improve current processes and establish and implement new processes as required in regards to sourcing, logistics and returns of product, develop and maintain a supplier rating system
- Experience with SQA protocols.
- Develop and maintain various supply chain plans and strategies
- Experience with suppliers that produce machined ferrous and non ferrous components is also a benefit
- Mechanical Knowledge.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Bilingual preferred
- Excel: 1 year
- Supply Chain
- Negotiate pricing, terms and agreements with vendors and suppliers
- Identify and implement strategies to improve service quality, employee efficiency and interdepartmental communication
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting and conduct capacity and performance analysis
- Ensure import and export trade compliance
- Experience with or in an Open Book organization
- Happiest in a dynamic, team oriented, fast paced environment
- Familiarity with remanufacturing operations
- Some knowledge of engine & mechanical systems
- Multilingual preferred
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online