Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Manufacturing Company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
- Responsible for the PPAP, Control Plans and GR&R for their respective areas.
- Support FMEA development as part of cross-functional team.
- Perform root cause analysis and transform the analysis into the appropriate records, documents and communications for internal and external distribution, including corrective actions.
- Perform Measurement System Analysis including calibration records.
- Address quality rejects and customer returned material.
- Manage Document Control and Released Document Databases.
- Monitor and help control scrap; including pareto and corrective action analysis.
- Support continuous improvement activities and conduct process capability studies and quality audits.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- High School Diploma and 7+ years SQE experience or a Bachelors or Associates degree with 3+ years experience
- Experience working in an automotive plant environment
- APQP and program management techniques.
- 5+ years in Quality, Industrial or Mechanical engineering inside a automotive facility.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, or Certified Quality Auditor for IATF-16949 preferred, NOT required.
- Experience with FMEA, Process Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.