endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Sr. Quality Engineers
A brand new, state of the art fabrication center to support west coast auto manufacturers has immediate needs for Sr. Level Quality Engineers.
Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field, 5 plus years experience in a Tier 1 Automotive supply base industry
- 6 Sigma Green Belt preferred and proven competence using advanced problem solving
- Practical experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools, tool usage and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Competent in problem solving tools such as 8D methodology (Fishbone, 5 Why, etc.)
- Competent in quality tools, and process/production control methods such as (Control Plans, FMEA,GD&T,MSA,PPAP,SPC)
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to ensure the understanding of the agreed quality parameters and product specific requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening ability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.