Supplier Quality Engineer – Great North Carolina Opportunity
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation located in a vibrant southeast city in North Carolina. They are a high-growth organization with committed leadership, a terrific innovative culture and love for what they do. We are searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer for this well-established, highly respected client.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and previous experience leading quality improvement initiatives for purchased components, both electrical and mechanical. They will be well versed as a technical point of contact between supply chain, engineering, and manufacturing. This is highly visible opportunity that needs a hands-on, results driven individual with experience interfacing with domestic and global suppliers.
- B.S. in Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Systems etc.) and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of and professional experience with Quality Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering which consisted of mixed technology products or electro-mechanical products
- Exceptional communication skills- writing, verbal and listening
- Experience/knowledge of statistics, tolerance creation, supplier evaluation, interpretation of mechanical drawings, utilizing parametric modeling software (CAD)
- Team player/super attitude -Strives to elevate the expertise of those around them.
- ASQ professional certification such as Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Six Sigma Green belt, or Supplier Quality Professional
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity for a someone looking to join a well led and committed company and grow their career.
Keywords: CAD, Creo, Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, parametric modeling software, Process Capabilities, Supplier Development, Supplier Evaluations, PCDMIS software, Reliability Engineer, ASQ certification, Six Sigma, Reliability Engineer