Supplier Quality Engineer – Great North Carolina Opportunity
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation located in a vibrant southeast city in North Carolina. They are a high-growth organization with committed leadership, a terrific innovative culture and love what they do. We are in search for Supplier Quality Engineer for this well-established, highly respected client.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and previous experience leading quality improvement initiatives for purchased components. They will be well versed as a technical point of contact between supply chain, engineering and manufacturing. This highly visible opportunity needs a result driven individual who has experience interfacing with domestic and global suppliers and has been successful in a hands-on environment.
- B.S. preferably in Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Systems etc.) and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, 5 preferred
- Has knowledge of and professional experience with Quality Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering which consisted of mixed technology products or electro-mechanical products
- Have exceptional communication skills- writing, verbal and listening
- Experience/knowledge of statistics, tolerance creation, supplier evaluation, interpretation of mechanical drawings, utilizing parametric modeling software (CAD)
- Team player/super attitude
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity for a someone looking to join a well lead and committed company and grow their career.
Keywords: CAD, Creo, Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, parametric modeling software, Process Capabilities, Supplier Development, Supplier Evaluations, PCDMIS software, Reliability Engineer, ASQ certification, Six Sigma, Reliability Engineer