Multi-Billion dollar, Fortune 500, manufacturing company located in the Florence Kentucky area is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE). The SQQE will conduct and coordinate all engineering functions of supplier quality that supports the organization’s goals and objectives as it relates to product, material, Customer expectations and Company goals. Need to be a strong leader with experience in continuous improvement, six sigma and has mechanical and electrical skills,
- Coordinate all engineering functions of supplier quality that supports the organization's goals & objectives as it relates to the product, material, customer expectations & company goals
- Work with the Quality Manager to establish and implement a detailed supplier quality policy and procedure manual consistent with the existing ISO 9001 system.
- Establish quality assurance testing criteria for all incoming components and assemblies.
- Track supplier quality performance and conduct testing, audits and site visits and take appropriate actions to ensure quality goals are achieved.
- Actively participate in the root cause analysis of customer complaints and drive the supplier corrective action portion of the process.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years working in an Automotive Manufacturing Facility
- Experience in continuous improvement, six sigma and has mechanical and electrical skills