endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Manufacturing Company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
- Responsible for the PPAP, Control Plans and GR&R for their respective areas.
- Support FMEA development as part of cross-functional team.
- Perform root cause analysis and transform the analysis into the appropriate records, documents and communications for internal and external distribution, including corrective actions.
- Perform Measurement System Analysis including calibration records.
- Address quality rejects and customer returned material.
- Manage Document Control and Released Document Databases.
- Monitor and help control scrap; including pareto and corrective action analysis.
- Support continuous improvement activities and conduct process capability studies and quality audits.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ experience
- Associates Degree and 5+ years automotive Supplier Quality experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Proficient in the understanding of Engineering drawings, GD&T, and technical specifications.
- Good understanding of APQP and program management techniques.
- 5+ years in Quality, Industrial or Mechanical engineering inside a automotive facility.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, with experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Certified Quality Auditor for IATF-16949 preferred, or attained within one year of hire/placement.
- Experience with FMEA, Process Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.