Supplier Quality Engineer Needed – Great North Carolina Opportunity
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation located in vibrant southeast North Carolina. They are a high-growth organization with committed leadership, a terrific innovative culture and love what they do. We are in search for Supplier Quality Engineer for this well-established, highly respected client.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and previous experience leading quality improvement initiatives for purchased components. They will be well versed as a technical point of contact between supply chain, engineering and manufacturing. This is a highly visible opportunity needs a result driven individual who has experience interfacing with domestic and global suppliers. Qualified candidates should be creative, hands-on leaders.
- BS preferably in Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Systems ) and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, 5 preferred
- Has professional experience with Quality Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering which consisted of mixed technology products or electro-mechanical products
- Have exceptional communication skills- writing, verbal and listening
- Experience/knowledge of Statistics, tolerance creation, Process Capabilities content management and creation and supplier evaluation
- Team player
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity for a someone looking to join a great company and grow their career.
Keywords: CAD, Creo, Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, parametric modeling software, Process Capabilities, Supplier Development, Supplier Evaluations, PCDMIS software, Reliability Engineer, ASQ certification, Six Sigma, Reliability Engineer