Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Manufacturing Company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
- Responsible for the PPAP, Control Plans and GR&R for their respective areas.
- Support FMEA development as part of cross-functional team.
- Perform root cause analysis and transform the analysis into the appropriate records, documents and communications for internal and external distribution, including corrective actions.
- Perform Measurement System Analysis including calibration records.
- Address quality rejects and customer returned material.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience
- Associates Degree and 5+ years automotive Supplier Quality experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years in Quality engineering inside a automotive facility.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, with experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Certified Quality Auditor for IATF-16949 preferred, or attained within one year of hire/placement.
- Proficient in the understanding of Engineering drawings, GD&T, and technical specifications.
- Good understanding of APQP and program management techniques.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.