Our client, a leading manufacturer of innovative, in-vehicle products designed for mobile workers, is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team in Plymouth, MI.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that it is one of the leaders in its field within the United States. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K with matching contribution, Life Insurance and 100% employer paid STD & LTD). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for leading and participating in manufacturability reviews and implementing recommendations and improvements by:
- Researching and identifying the best suppliers for existing and new products
- Performing regular quality control audits
- Providing support and feedback to suppliers to help process improvement
- Identifying and implementing best test procedures
- Maintaining quality records
- Serving as a liaison between suppliers and internal customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years’ experience related to manufacturing and production processes
- Working knowledge of quality control standards and government compliance
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.