Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you looking for that next step in your career? I am looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer for a Business Unit of a Fortune 500 company.
My client is looking for a degreed individual with 3+ years of experience in Quality. S/He will work directly with suppliers on achieving and maintaining the highest level of quality and on time delivery.
- Responsible for the prevention and resolution and of incoming material quality related issues
- Develops and reviews supply chain corrective and preventive actions
- Reviews all root cause and corrective/preventive actions- follows-up on supply chain corrective/ preventive actions and audit
- Leads inspection of supplier manufacturing processes and/or products
- Perform vendor audits to determine suitability as a source
- Work with Sourcing in developing and management of certified vendors
- Work with product and engineering groups regarding manufacturability and inspection issues
- Bachelor’s degree required- Engineering, Industrial Technology, or related technical field strongly preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience working with quality systems. Supplier Quality systems preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to travel as necessary