Fortune 500 International Manufacturing Company located in Valley City Ohio is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and conformity of purchased components, purchased assemblies, and purchased finished goods for both mechanical and electrified products.
- Work directly with suppliers to ensure understanding, conformance, and accountability to MTD requirements.
- Coordinate and lead Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) and Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) activities with suppliers, New Product Development process, including Supplier Quality Assessments/Audits (SQA), Quality on-boarding & training, process qualification & production approval (PPAP)
- Analyze data for plant nonconforming material issues and product warranty failures related to supplier material, and work with suppliers to identify and implement corrective actions.
- Assist Supplier Quality personnel at the Plants in support of production activities, such as developing receiving inspection plans, sampling plans, nonconformance management and corrective action for supplier-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or) equivalent work experience in Quality, Engineering, or Manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience working in Quality Assurance in a Manufacturing environment
- Experienced in applying quality tools and techniques (SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, PPAP, Sampling Plans, and Corrective Actions)
- Certification(s) or formal training in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing is preferred
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) or CQM (Certified Quality Manger) is preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.