Title: Supplier Enablement
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1723942266
Tekberry is looking for a motivated Supplier Enablement Administrative Assistant to work on-site with our client, Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Provide accounting and finance-related support to the Supplier Enablement department for duties as listed below.
- Review, process, gather, and compile accounting transactions and documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Communicate with internal & external clients and other staff members to explain and/or train on onboarding suppliers / validation process, and maintaining the supplier database in Oracle.
- Review supplier requests & supporting documents for accuracy, compliance and validation.
- Monitor activity within Supplier Coordinator Workbench & ServiceNow.
- Communicate with vendors as needed to ensure documentation is accurate & information received is validated.
- Review & analyze transactions linked to a new supplier request.
- Maintain Supplier Enablement desktop procedures in Confluence.
- Ensure compliance with University policies, and federal regulations and requirements
- Participate as a member of a project team and contribute to change management strategy through communication and collaboration with others
- Serve as a liaison to other departments to resolve supplier enablement issues.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and two years’ work experience.
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• Ability to operate computerized office applications and accounting systems.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups.
• Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
• Frequently sit, sort, file paperwork or parts, grasp lightly, and use fine manipulation, lift, carry, push and pull objects that weigh 10 pounds or less.
• Occasionally write by hand, twist, bend, stoop and squat.
• Rarely stand, walk, reach or work above shoulders and use a telephone.
• Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
• May work extended hours during peak business cycles.
• Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
• Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University’s Administrative
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.