Our Client is seeking a motivated and detail oriented Superintendent, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships for immediate hire with our Colorado Springs office. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
U.S News and World Report has named Colorado Springs ‘Most Desirable Place to Live’ in the United States; its fifth year in the top 5! Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land.
This would be a full-time position with our Colorado Springs/Pueblo projects. Our client offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Truck & Gas Card, and potential relocation allowance. Salary range for this position is $80K-120K.
This position encompasses a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Manage the Sub-Contractors in the Field
- Oversee Self-Perform Work Activities
- Must have OSHA Safety Training
- Responsible for Jobsite Safety
- Keep Daily Records of Construction Activities
- Prepare 4-Week ‘Look-Ahead Schedules’ and Overall Schedule Adherence
- Ensure Materials and Equipment are On-Site When Needed
- Collaborate with Project Manager in Maintaining Project Budget
- Ensure Safety and Quality Control Standards are Met or Exceeded
- Participate in Interviews to Win Work
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years in the construction industry
- No more than 2 past employers in 5 years, or 3 past employers in 10 years
- Must have prior project experience as Superintendent on jobs $3M+
- Must have good references from: previous clients & employer
- Must have prior experience as Foreman and/or Assistant Superintendent
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Healthcare and/or Educational Project Experience Preferred
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
- Medical/Vision & Dental – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks per year of PTO once accrued at 2.31 hours per week, beginning at time of employment
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2), Christmas
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan – eligible the first month after six months of employment. Company match is 100% of the first 4% of salary (and bonus). Employee deferrals and company match are 100% vested.
- Short/Long Term Disability – eligible the first month after six months of employment.
- Truck & Gas Card Provided
- Potential Relocation Allowance
- Fiscal Year End Bonus – Normally 0-15% of annual salary dependent on profitability of company and individual performance. First year bonus will be prorated based on months of service.