Position: Superintendent, Commercial Construction
Location: Hilton Head, SC
My client, an award-winning General Contractor in South Carolina, is looking to add a Superintendent to their team. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial construction - public & private.
The ideal Lead Superintendent will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects, ranging from $500k -$20M. These projects will include wood frame, healthcare, higher education, hospitality/apartments, precast, podium style concrete and pre-engineered metal buildings; including public work/schools, multi-family, student housing, retail, office, etc… This company offers competitive overall compensation packages.
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in construction management or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial construction that includes hands on in the field work history; superintendent &/or project engineer—be a builder at heart
- A general commercial construction background with experience leading ground up projects +$15M
- Project history that includes diverse vertical construction is a plus
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume and project history today!