My client, a leading heavy civil firm, is looking for a superintendent to join their team. In this role you will work on coal ash or large site grading projects locally and across the country. A thorough understanding of landfill work with a focus on safety and quality is required for this position. This position is responsible for managing a construction crew.
- Assist with management and evaluation of sub-contractors’ performance
- Operate heavy equipment for training and assessing performance
- Work independently and create new methods and procedure to resolve problems that may arise
- Manage projects to meet operational standards, including driving production, ensuring quality and exceeding customer expectations
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment; follow all state and federal codes and regulations
- Remain within budget while maintain the project schedule
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Construction Foreman or Superintendent
- Thorough understanding of construction drawings, specs and permits
- Hands on experience with necessary tools and machines required to complete the project, including the design and repair of these tools
- Project Management Certification may be required depending on each project scope
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please click the link to submit your resume for this outstanding opportunity.