Position: Superintendent, Commercial Construction
Location: Spartanburg, SC
An award-winning General Contracting Company in South Carolina is looking to add a Superintendent to lead projects in South Carolina and North Carolina. This company has a long-standing, positive relationship with public and private commercial companies. The company has been in business for more than 50 years and is continuously growing. The Superintendent position will not have to travel long- distances and can be home each night.
The ideal Superintendent candidate will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction mostly focused on a variety of projects $500k -$15M, that include wood framing projects, garden style apartments; precast and podium style concrete; metal and steel frame structures including schools, retail, office, etc. The company offers competitive salaries, 100% health insurance for the employee, vehicle/cell allowance, a team environment and the capability of being home each night.
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Construction that includes hands on in the field work history; superintendent &/or project engineer
- A general Commercial Construction background with ground up project
- Project history that includes wood framed projects: multifamily apartments, retail, office building, other commercial work from start to finish, ground up and renovations/ rehabilitations
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume and project history today