Our client is a 50-year leader in the Nashville construction market (top 10 in Nashville, top 400 in the USA). They are currently seeking a talented Superintendent to join their close-knit culture and family atmosphere. This company is one of the most well-established names in Nashville construction, and well-positioned to take full advantage of the building boom that is currently happening in the region. They offer excellent comp/benefits plan with aggressive performance bonus opportunities.
- Ensures compliance with our company’s safety program
- Oversees crew to ensure quality of work
- Keeps job on schedule Has authority to plan, direct and prioritize all trades on the project to keep it moving and successfully completed on time and in budget.
- Ensures Compliance with all building codes, company, state, OSHA, safety rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Manages Material Resources and Works with Project Managers to develop and maintain schedules.
Education & Experience
- 5 years of experience managing projects ranging in scale from $10 million – $50+ million.
- Exceptional management and leadership skill sets.
- Capability to maintain clear and concise communication.