Title: General Construction Superintendent
Location: Jacksonville, FL / Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
Relocation: Provided/ Housing Provided
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of North Florida’s best and fastest growing construction firms. A well-established, industry leading construction company that offers a wide range of building solutions, operating in Florida and throughout the Caribbean market is looking for a solid General Superintendent to support their Gitmo operations. In this position you will supervise and support the activities of workers engaged in various stages of construction on a military base.
You should have knowledge of the construction field with a background in operations and team management.
- Daily planning of labor and construction activities
- Ability to direct and train workers using specifications and codes
- Ability to adjust work procedures to stay on schedule
- Ability to diagnose and correct issues and problems as they arise
- Can handle work and employee problems
- 8 to 10 years of experience or educational background
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
- Valid US Passport
This position is open due to growth. The position requires a hands-on, self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company, I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.