Superintendent: Commercial/Healthcare/Higher Education/Institutional Construction
Location: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC
My client, who has a large presence in the southeast, is growing in the Triangle Market. They have immediate needs for Healthcare & Higher Education experienced Superintendents. This company has enjoyed tremendous success for decades and focuses on relationship-based business approach.
The ideal candidate will have small to large hospital construction experience, to include NEW ground up, additions and occupied renovations. Must have superior customer service and planning skills. This company offers a generous and competitive compensation package that includes health benefits.
- High School diploma is required, 4-year degree is a plus
- ICRA /ASHE Healthcare Certification is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience as a Superintendent in Healthcare &/or Institutional Construction
- Excellent safety record and thorough knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Ability to manage project progress by physically inspecting and checking subcontractor standards and compliance
- Experience and ability to create, maintain and direct the project schedule
- Experience managing the permit and inspection process
- Ability to manage projects ranging from $200K-$30M
- Experience with ground up projects as well as active hospital remodels
- Ability to communicate effectively with owners, subcontractors, architects & engineers
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.