Our client is one of the top general contractors in South Florida looking for a lead superintendent to work locally in the Miami area.
We are looking for a highly experienced superintendent to work on large commercial projects as well as multifamily projects in Miami, Florida. Our client has been a leader in the Miami market, developing a portfolio of increasingly complex projects in the area. Ideal candidates will have a background working on large commercial projects, multifamily projects, or healthcare projects with a reputable general contractor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of construction experience
- OSHA Certification
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience leading various projects with a general contractor
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent also preferred but not required
What we Offer:
- Full benefits including 401k program and highly competitive compensation packages
- Great opportunity to stay local to Miami area long-term, no travel outside South Florida
- Local company with a family culture and a variety of the most exciting projects in the area
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts