Our client, headquartered in the Cincinnati area, is a privately held real estate investment company with broad holdings throughout the United States. It was founded over 55 years ago and currently controls over $1.4 B in real estate investments located in 20 major markets throughout the United States, with a concentration in the Cincinnati area.
The Tenant Finish Site Manager will report to the Director of Tenant Finish and will have an exciting opportunity to overseeing Tenant Improvement projects across our client’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a self-starter with field experience in the construction industry, ideally with experience in Office / Tenant Improvements.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Mitigating and reporting all potential delays by monitoring the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and holding / participating in weekly status meetings with all the team members, both internal & external.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary, quality guidelines and safety standards.
- Inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to assistant in determining appropriate construction methods.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Ability to prevent cost claims by pre-emptive management.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients.
- Assist in negotiating revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- More Than 5+ Years of experience and knowledge of Tenant Improvement or related Construction Work.
- Site Management role for commercial general contractor.
- Ability to lead a team effort and keep harmony onsite.
- Strong Communication/Organization skills.
- Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume/contact information to Ben Zambito (Ben@ZSGtalent.com).