Superintendent: Commercial Construction
Location: Dayton, OH
My client, a General Contractor in Dayton that is growing by leaps and bounds!! They have an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent. This company has enjoyed tremendous success for decades and focuses on relationship based business approach. They have a solid backlog and are experiencing growth in multiple sectors, especially Healthcare and Education. The ideal candidate will be based in Dayton, OH or have strong ties and interested in getting back to the Dayton area. This company offers a generous and competitive compensation package.
- High School diploma is required, 4-year degree is a plus
- ICRA Certification is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience as a Superintendent in Healthcare &/or Institutional Construction
- Excellent Safety record and thorough knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Ability to manage project progress by physically inspecting and checking subcontractor standards and compliance
- Experience and ability to create, maintain and direct the project schedule
- Experience managing the permit and inspection process
- Ability to manage project budgets of $5-$50 million each
- Experience with ground up projects as well as active hospital remodels
- Experience with ground up and renovation of K-12 &/or Higher Education facilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with owners, subcontractors, architects & engineers
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.