Our client is a General Contractor located just South of Boston and they’re in need of a talented fast track Superintendent to join their team.
They specialize in academic institutions, non-profit groups, hospitality, retail and interior projects. Minimal out of ground construction.Must be used to constant interaction with demanding Owner/Owners Reps as this position is as much about service as it is about construction.
The Superintendent will direct the on-site daily activities for their construction project. Including but not limited to the quality of construction, code compliance, and timely completion of the construction and general conditions of the project.
The ideal candidate must be a real commercial Super who understands TI, Commercial Fit-out, corporate do-overs etc. Mainly retro stuff but if you have “out of the ground” experience, all the better. If the term “Summer Slammer” rings a bell for you, I want to talk to you right now!
- The ability to review contract documents and general conditions to be used when supervising the construction project
- Critical thinking; being able to quickly evaluate issues and problems. Ability to be a creative problem solver.
- The ability to interact with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Owners, Utility Providers and the general public.
- Be decisive with making decisions and backing them up with integrity.
- Responsible for the quality of construction
- Ensuring timely completion of project within the scheduled completion date
- Adhering to code compliance
- Ensure all onsite personnel adhere to project safety standards and OSHA regulations
- Be the onsite leader representing the company values
- Computer savvy
There is a generous compensation package on the table for the right candidate, depending on experience.
If you are the real deal, a take charge Superintendent who gets respect from Owners, Subs, and Inspectors just pick up the phone and call me. Get out of the trailer for 5 minutes and call me on my cell. I am available to chat anytime - nights, weekends, whatever time works for you, I can make it happen. I know the client, I know the projects and can give you the rundown.
Looking to make a change, then give me a call to have a casual chat or "apply" with your resume.
Click here to apply online