In need of an experienced SUPERINTENDENT - HOUSING, REHAB & ADAPTIVE REUSE:
We're looking for a Superintendent with experience in everything from occupied rehab and adaptive reuse of old mill buildings to multi-family new construction.
The immediate need is for this new hire to manage a former red brick school conversion to luxury apartment complex so a strong rehab background is required.
We've worked with this client for years and they're a very well respected General Contractor and can be described as 'solid'. They've been building in and around Boston for over 30 years, and have evolved an excellent reputation in the process.
The work environment is collegial, professional and well appointed, and the team is made up of seasoned builders who know what they're doing. They have extremely low turnover, and people tend to stay with them for a long time. Also, their office space is top notch so if you have to go to the office, you won't be disappointed.
You'll be working with proven PM's and subcontractors to ensure you are given the best chance of success when managing your projects.
- Customer Service is #1, especially with any occupied rehab projects
- The ability to review contract documents and general conditions to be used when supervising the construction project
- Critical thinking; being able to quickly evaluate issues and problems. Ability to be a creative problem solver.
- The ability to interact with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Owners, Utility Providers and the general public.
- Be decisive with making decisions and backing them up with integrity.
- Responsible for the quality of construction
- Ensuring timely completion of project within the scheduled completion date
- Adhering to code compliance
- Ensure all onsite personnel adhere to project safety standards and OSHA regulations
- Be the onsite leader representing the company values
Compensation is commensurate, but we've got some flexibility, and are willing to pay for experience. Great benefits with a proven history.
Click here to apply online
We look forward to hearing from you. As always, inquiries are handled in strict confidence, and we do not share ANY information with our client without your express permission.
Looking to make a change, then give me a call to have a casual chat or "apply" with your resume.