Title: Summer Program Assistant
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Summer Program Assistant to work on-site with our client, Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Work closely with Program Managers and administration to ensure that the executives who attend our programs enjoy a high-quality, well-run program
- Administrative responsibilities including photocopying, faxing, data entry, filing, printing/collating documents, assembling educational materials or gift bags, arranging for transportation, helping set-up classrooms, running miscellaneous errands (on and off campus), and other duties.
- Other responsibilities may include working with Program Leads and professors, learning knowledge of classroom audio-visual equipment, and arranging social functions.
- Appropriate professional attire will be emphasized
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Passion for details; exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Sound judgment in assessing problems and making on-the-spot decisions
- Clear and consistent communication
- Maturity and diplomacy, with a collaborative approach to teamwork
- Resourceful and creative
- Ability to work odd and evening hours
- Some office experience is helpful
- Proficiency in Google software, MS Word and Excel
● Monday, April 29, 2019, is an ideal start date, and the position will last approximately 6 months
● Hours for training will be part-time hours (20 hours a week) in April and early May
● Program Assistant is expected to work 40 hours a week after training concludes
● Some early mornings and late evenings are required
● Work on weekends may also be required
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.