endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Structural EngineerJoin #1 Global Leader of an industrial niche engineering firm. Open due to retirement.Responsibilities:
- Provide structural engineering for various cooling tower projects spanning multiple product lines including Crossflow and Counterflow and utilizing several materials (e.g., concrete, wood, steel and fiberglass).
- Responsible for using conceptual product ideas and performing necessary research, engineering, and project management to bring finished products to the marketplace.
- Developing structurally sound solutions with drawings, engineering specifications, bills of material, quality plans and assembly procedures for new products.
- Performing tests to verify that design functions perform appropriately. Further, the incumbent must perform design calculations and evaluate the structural integrity of every aspect of each new product in order to meet all structural codes, design loads, and practical assembly standards and processes.
- Performing technical bid evaluations, assisting in the vendor selection process, and expediting vendor manufacturing and delivery in order to meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Structural Engineering
- EIT or PE required
- Skill at hand-sketching 2- and 3-D objects
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.