Strategic Planning Analyst III
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the City of Edmonton.
This Strategic Planning Analyst III is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Administrative skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to have:
- Leads on one or more of the following disciplines as its core focus: corporate strategic planning, business planning, performance measurement, policy development, change management, translating business financial requirements to written form (i.e. business case development),
- Risk management\quality assurance as it relates to the strategic planning framework.
- Specialist / leadership and/or full supervisory role which includes activities associated with longer term complex business planning and consulting, and developing proposals for policy programs, processes, projects and strategies.
- Leads department development of strategic plans, process reviews, policy development, business solutions, outcomes, performance measures, and targets in alignment with Council direction and corporate goals, planning /policy frameworks, and the strategic management cycle.
- Leads, coordinates and executes assigned projects and develops new and continuous improvement projects to facilitate resulting change.
- Coordinates project process management and participates in budget related documentations as they relate to the development of operational business rationale sand performance reviews.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to develop business priorities, strategic capital and operational plans, business cases and program evaluations to support funding requests submitted to Council through defined corporate
Your strengths include:
- A university degree in business administration, public administration, political science, or a discipline as required by area of specialization. (A graduate level degree in one of these disciplines is preferred).
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in a combination of: strategic/operational business planning, working with corporate performance measures and budgets.
- Policy development, leadership and project management experience working within a public sector environment would be an asset
- Positions with supervisory responsibilities must have two (2) years progressively responsible supervisory experience.
- Professional or technical designations such as PMP or CPA or similar would be considered an
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!