Strategic Planning Analyst II
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of business professionals for various positions with the city.
This Strategic Planning Analyst II position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Systems thinking is a significant element of the work which focuses on one or more of the following disciplines as its core focus: corporate strategic planning, business planning, performance measurement, policy
development, change management, translating business financial requirements to written form (i.e. business case development), risk management\quality assurance as it relates to the strategic planning framework.
- Assists with planning and development of policies and programs or may be assigned individual projects of less complexity.
- Conducts shorter-term research projects to aid in evaluation, assessment and development of recommendations.
- Researches information and data on a variety of topics by contacting individuals, libraries and institutions and by reviewing files, periodicals, and other literature sources.
- Prepares maps, charts, graphs and textual presentations of data collected and summarized using standardized tools and methods.
- Assists in the development, creation of performance measurement tools and data collection tools and processes.
- Analyzes and evaluates findings and incorporates resultant data into comprehensive reports.
- Assists in projects by acting as a liaison and by providing statistical resource data as required.
- Initiative is used in determining the most effective methodology of collecting, summarizing and evaluating project results and the final product is reviewed by a superior for adherence to initial guidelines.
- A university degree in business administration, public administration or a discipline as required by area of specialization.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a combination of: strategic and operational business planning, working with corporate performance measures and budgets; business case development.
- Leadership and project management experience within a public sector environment would be beneficial.
- Considerable knowledge and experience in strategic and business planning, the business planning cycle and process.
- Considerable knowledge of the development and management of performance measurement strategies and tools.
- Considerable knowledge of strategic and business planning principles. policy development and benchmarking and procedures for alignment of performance measures with the department's business plan goals.
- Significant knowledge of corporate priorities, strategies and initiatives and associated timelines associated with the corporate reporting processes/protocols.
- Advanced level knowledge of primary and secondary research methodology, including design and implementation, data collection. and trend and results analysis and presentation.
- Significant skill and ability in project and process management including the ability effectively gather, synthesize and analyze data.
- Experience and skill in the use of analytics, and data intelligence to support decision making processes.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions of an advanced nature and ability to express complex ideas and concepts effectively and persuasively, verbally and in written format.
- Ability to integrate strategic planning into operational practice.
- Skill and expertise leading integrated teams comprised and demonstrated results in working with interdisciplinary teams and collaborative business strategy development.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!