Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Strategic Outsourcing Director. This is an opportunity to join a highly reputable, enterprise-level organization with annual revenue over $60B/yr with a spend of $75M/yr on Offshore, Nearshore, and Onshore resources. As the Strategic Outsourcing Director, you will be responsible for creating an offshoring strategy for our client’s Information Technology Department, defining specific goals/objectives for driving the strategy, and executing against offshoring initiatives and migrations to meet the strategic objectives and outcomes. The objective is to ensure best-in-class industry pricing. This role will interact with senior leaders across our client and deliver strategic offshore capability to support specific business unit objectives. This role will have some domestic travel involved, 10%-15% of the time (mainly Central & Eastern US).
- Define and execute Onshore and Offshoring Strategy, which includes opportunity identification models, portfolio planning, tracking/monitoring, and management, and offshore footprint management (site closures, growth & expansion, future footprint targets).
- Continue to grow and mature the Offshoring Capability through defining and executing continuous improvements to the program infrastructure (i.e. Program methodology/processes, standards, tools, templates, governance, reporting, benefits tracking, risk & issues management, capacity management, etc.).
- Partner with business leaders to understand the strategic direction and business needs to identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Establish an Enterprise Vendor Strategy, which includes assessing and optimizing the current vendor pool, cataloging & managing heat maps of vendor capabilities, and assessing & reviewing onshore and nearshore partnership opportunities. Manage offshore vendor relationships in coordination with Procurement and Contingent Workforce Management leaders.
- Responsible for all process migrations to offshore from idea and planning to execution and transition.
- Prepare and deliver reporting to senior management, executive management, and c-level groups/committees where you are to provide transparency into program value, capabilities, health, strengths, weaknesses, and risks, to support & facilitate executive decisions.
- Establish and drive routine reporting cadence, data analytics, and produce dashboard reporting and other reporting artifacts to identify emerging risks, issues, or challenges.
- Make recommendations that will yield cost savings, improve vendor and program performance, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Design and administer a customer satisfaction survey used to gauge overall customer satisfaction with the program and to solicit feedback for improvements.
- Develop, negotiate and maintain a competitive rate card with each vendor partner in the program.
- Requires deep knowledge and experience with managing outsourcing execution initiatives, and experience in defining strategic plans and outsourcing/offshoring program standards; Extensive experience in influencing cross-functional leaders in a large organization, some of whom may have different priorities and goals.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; Must be able to craft and deliver reporting deliverables for all audience levels.
- Ability to address and resolve complex problems, effectively prioritize competing objectives, negotiate, and manage conflict is critical.
- Experience managing major strategic transformation initiatives and a strong track record of achieving business goals while delivering results on time and on budget while managing execution and operational risk.
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred); Industry certification in sourcing, vendor management, and/or outsourcing preferred.
- 15+ years demonstrated experience in Outsourcing with a particular focus on building and managing Offshoring capability for an organization.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please apply here or submit your resume on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs