Reporting to the VP of Managed Solutions for a global logistics and supply chain management leader since 1965.
The Strategic Development Manager is responsible for helping companies improve the global supply chain's efficiency, cost, and carbon footprint. The candidate will play a crucial role in establishing client relationships and closing deals by soliciting the organizations’ products and services to companies across North America. In addition, working alongside various team members, the candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining a sales pipeline and nurturing potential clients covering all sales process phases. Essentially, this role entails successfully presenting tailor-made supply chain solutions to potential clients, significantly influencing the growth of a start-up/scale-up to build industry relationships. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in B2B solution sales, preferably related to Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, and/or SaaS/technology Asian Supply Chain
- Computer literate: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Residence: Greater Chicago Market
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- A University Undergrad degree in International Management, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills at all levels-executives and C-level
- Strategic Thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently (drive and self-motivation/self-starter and self-managed) and in a team environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Chris Hostettler
Warehousing & Distributionchostettler@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.147Click here to apply online