Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the city!
This Strategic Analyst is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Administrative skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to have:
- Analyze research and prepare reports to support a program, including qualitative and quantative research, data collection, program evaluation, statistical analysis, trends identification and analysis.
- Support program and project managers in preparation and review of project deliverable's, including project updates, progress reports and presentations, workflow tracking, schedule analysis, process mapping and data visualization.
- Project coordination, including schedule tracking, progress reporting and contract administration support.
- Assess and analyze confidential and politically sensitive information on a regular basis, employing sound judgment in the handling and dissemination of such information.
- Prepare reports and other documents to support a comprehensive change management program.
- Assist in developing, planning and executing leadership team workshops, including working with administrative staff on associated logistics.
- Study data such as organizational charts, records, manuals, reports and other documents; conducts research to confirm or find applicable formulation and other pertinent data.
- Assist in implementing recommendations by preparing or revising instructions, policies and manuals or by instructing staff in new work methods.
Your strengths include:
- Degree in Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Two years of experience with a comparable large organization in organization change & transformation.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google suite of products.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!