Reporting to the Client Business Manager of a fulfillment and distribution provider.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships while increasing adoption and client satisfaction with assigned accounts. Responsible for ensuring an exceptional end-to-end customer experience and identifying service solution opportunities, while leading, supporting, and advocating for the client’s strategic business objectives. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- eCommerce & Fulfillment (3-4 years)
- Client management
- Project management
- Metrics measurements (i.e. KPIs, financial targets, milestones)
- Contributed to the development of new services.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Education: Associates degree
- Travel: Limited
- Residence: St. Louis, MO or Dallas, TX
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Built relationships with key clients & accounts
- Worked collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving techniques
- Prioritized in an environment of multiple tasks and challenges.
- Team player (operates through consensus)
- Results driven.
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Nick Piotrowski
Warehouse & Distributionnpiotrowski@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.166Click here to apply online