Immediate Need for a key role as a Marketing Storyteller in Marietta, GA for a top, growing, tech "start-up feel" company in the sports/health industry. If you are an athlete AND love marketing and sports/health, this may be the ideal opportunity to contribute and focus on what drives you to share others' stories of success. The client will provide benefits and perks and comp up to $70K's, DOE.
- Leading the social strategy for the brand
- Build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the business to identify, curate and produce high-impact storytelling content, with a focus on bringing to life product purpose, values, and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent higher education and professional experience.
- Min 5 years professional experience in communications/marketing/public relations with increasing responsibilities
- Experience in cause marketing and communications strategies
- Demonstrated success in writing for internal and external organizational or corporate communications, copywriting for public awareness, and persuasion.
- Demonstrated innovation, creative thinking, and disrupting business-as-usual marketing and communications systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills; fluid between written and spoken communications when connecting with individuals, teams, and groups.
Qualified candidates, please email a Word version of your resume to Jennifer, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the "SUBJECT LINE: Marketing Storyteller In Marietta" to be considered.
Click here to apply online