Magellan Aerospace, Greyabbey has an exciting opportunity for a Stores Co-ordinator
- Full Time Temp Contract
- 39 hours per week.
- Job location: Greyabbey, County Down BT22 2QE
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union.
Magellan Aerospace Greyabbey are looking for 2 Stores Co-ordinators to join our logistics team. Our successful candidates will be responsible for managing and maintaining Finished Goods in line with Customer Sales Orders
Perks and Benefits:
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- To liaise with Production Control to ensure delivery to Customer Schedule Requirements (D1)
- Ensure all Packages are prepared in line with the current Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensure accurate management of Despatch Paperwork
- Update and Present Cells Hex Board in line with Rota
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (6S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
- To maintain Finished Goods Stock Accuracy (BTS, Despatch & Finished Goods Daily PI Counts)
- To attend weekly / monthly Team Meeting chaired by Stores Team Leader
- To ensure data integrity of master records are correct within SAP and to arrange for the updating as required(Day to Day SAP Inputs and Ensuring SAP Stock vs. Physical Stock Mirror)
- Promote HSE Policy & Regulations
- Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses
- A relevant industry qualification preferable
- Working experience within manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar operating system
- Working knowledge of specifications, SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Forklift license required.
- Experience within a Stores and/or Planning environment desirable but not essential
- Competent in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good Communicator
- Can analyse data
- Problem solver & decision maker
- Customer focused
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!