Magellan Aerospace has an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent Stores Attendant at our manufacturing hub in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees by providing excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace has an exciting opportunity for a Stores Attendant at our manufacturing hub in Winnipeg, Manitoba. This position will be full time, permanent and unionized. Shift work may be required.
The Stores Attendant receives, ships, stores, inventories, issues, and packs Company and Customer products in accordance with established standards and shop order instructions and established clerical and record keeping procedures. Fabricates and repairs suitable cartons when required and operates material handling equipment. Operates vehicles as required inside and outside the Company’s premises such as fork lift, truck, tractor, and other motorized conveyances, and must be licensed as required. Maintains general housekeeping in immediate work area.
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints.
- Must have general knowledge of Material Handling Equipment.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have general knowledge of computer / office equipment.
- Preference will be given to those with packaging experience and/or inventory management experience.
- Must have the ability to work within specified safety requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Company social events including Company BBQ, children's events, service awards day, winter holiday party and many other events put together by our social committee!
- Employee Social & Welfare Association
- Employee discounts on tickets to certain sporting events and other entertainment/events
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full cafeteria with healthy daily specials
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief.