Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Ltd, a part of Magellan Aerospace Kelbrook, Lancashire has an exciting opportunity for Stores Administrator.
- Full-time-permanent position
- Weekdays are Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Job location: Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancashire BB18 6SN
Euravia Engineering are looking for a Stores Administrator, to join our Logistics Team. Our successful candidate will assist in developing and maintaining a first class stores facility for Euravia UK MRO facility
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- To assist all logistical processes, including and not limited to;
- Goods Receipt & Dispatch
- Stock management, measurement, accuracy, condition and control
- Stock issues and despatches
- Transportation of goods both internal and external to point of use
- Management of stores conditions and housekeeping
- Eliminate safety incidents.
- Monitor external supplier paperwork and product for compliance / quality defects.
- Meet operational targets
- Maintain the highest 6S standard
- Management of the Transportation and shipping of goods receipt / despatch
- Ensure stores processes are compliant with regulatory standards.
- Keep abreast of new emerging technologies and to make recommendations where appropriate to the strategy of the business.
- Ensure compliance with H & S requirements and liaise with H&S managers as necessary
- Preferred - Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT’s) qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a logistics activity with a well-known experienced Logistics organisation.
- Stock Management and control.
- Knowledge of transportation, packaging and handling methods.
- Use of IT and all major MS packages
- Use of and ability to organise reporting structures that drive efficiency in the organisation
- Problem solving and proactive approach.
- Goal driven
- Effective communicator all levels
- Committed, focused ,
- Assertive and adaptable with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work any shift changes required through business needs.
- Willingness to undergo additional training to meet developing and changing business needs.
- Willingness to provide support to other Magellan facilities both in the UK and abroad.
Euravia Engineering, A Magellan Aerospace Company is a specialist aviation company providing high quality, cost effective maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of gas turbines - with particular expertise in the Pratt and Whitney Canada PT6 engine series.
Operating from four purpose-built, fully FAA and EASA approved facilities in Lancashire, England; Euravia offers a Total Support framework for PT6 Engine Operators around the world. Our focus is to address the Customer's unique individual requirements, delivering first class turboprop engine performance and reliability alongside peerless customer service, with efficient turn times and cost-effective pricing.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.