Title: Store Operations & Communications Associate Brand:
Lyndhurst, NJGeneral Summary
The Store Operations & Communication Associate will create an internal support/service from Home Office to the Field. This individual will partner with the Senior Manager to develop a forward thinking process of driving the storeline business through consistency, simplification, and standardization of communication and workflow. The Store Operations & Communications Associate will provide a feedback loop to ensure the field organization’s input is heard, reacted to, and acted upon.Position Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain effective communications throughout the SPARC Brand stores with regard to newsletters, directives, contest management, and incentive programs.
• Responsible for all aspects of storeline contests and incentive programs, from initial development and coordination through tracking winners and prize distribution.
• Contribute to and edit storeline weekly newsletter and merchandising directives.
• Review and revise procedures for written and verbal communication to and from the field.
• Compile and distribute survey results.
• Develop sales and service recognition programs for field employees.
• Challenge and energize the field organization by creating a store support mentality.
• Develop communication guidelines for all “events” at the store.
• Develop policy/procedure information for storeline.
• Coordinate and assist in production of manual/visual presentations for storeline meetings and conferences.
• Compile and distribute monthly store productivity reports.
• In partnership with the Senior Manager, contribute to the training and development of Assistant Managers.
• Oversee cross-functional initiatives in a project management role in concert with the Senior Manager. Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 2-3 years of experience
• Strong multi-tasker with an ability to balance short and long term objectives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Effectively partner with cross-functional teams as well as all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated creative thinker
• Writing samples will be required
• Foreign language a plusSPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online