endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Store Manager --Supervising 5 people.
A local Building Supply Company has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced leader who will manage the day-to-day operations for our manufactured housing business serviced out of our facility. In this role, you will manage a team of associates and all functions of the operation including inside sales, outside sales, customer service, warehousing, inventory management, delivery, installation, safety, security & asset maintenance, budget and P&L performance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads the team to provide an excellent customer experience throughout the order fulfillment process.
- Works with the team to achieve the sales growth initiatives for the Kansas operations.
- Provides direction to the team by setting work expectations, hiring and training of the team, resolving conflicts and problems that could hinder success and ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Safeguards the facility, inventory and equipment by ensuring it is properly stored and maintained. Ensures all equipment, tools and vehicles are in good working condition and takes immediate action when an item needs fixed or replaced. Ensures the facility is clean, organized and free of any safety hazards and immediately investigates and reports any issues.
- Communicates frequently with the General Manager with an overview of successes, issues, recommendations, capital expenditures, performance efficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Responsible for the P & L success of the operation and communicates any discrepancies or major impacts to the budget. Enforces budget requirements and achieves the objectives and goals of the operation.
- Makes strategic recommendations to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness, to grow sales and to improve the customer experience.
- Manages the inventory control of all product and materials. Oversees cycle counts and physical inventory. Ensures all discrepancies are communicated and resolved.
- Works closely with salesman to help generate new business, maintain existing business, and close new business deals.
Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of prior management and leadership experience preferably in a related industry with comparable responsibilities. Knowledge of residential heating and cooling products is preferred. Inventory and warehouse management experience is required. Candidates must be proficient using Word, Excel and Outlook. This role requires strong communication (written & verbal), organization, interpersonal and customer service skills. Candidates must be analytical, detailed, and process oriented with demonstrated success at solving problems, resolving conflict and making sound decisions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.