Nautica is a global lifestyle brand for men, women and children. As a Nautical-influenced classic American sportswear brand, we inspire and enable people to experience the joy of water. We provide customers with a focused selection of high quality merchandise at compelling values in an innovative and exciting store environment.
We are proud to be a socially conscious brand that promotes diversity and a respect for the water.
- Inspire, develop and lead store team to successfully engage customers and drive business
- Create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates and customers every day
- Provide timely coaching and feedback that leads to exceeding sales goals and increased customer loyalty
- Lead the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store
- Attract and hire great talent; build a strong succession plan through creating developmental opportunities for all employees
- Act as a brand ambassador within the community by engaging with the customers and supporting or participating in local and global community initiatives
- Create and manage store schedules to ensure they support the needs of the business within the allotted payroll
- Ensure the visual merchandising standards for the store are met. Implement floor-sets and merchandising directives
- Partner with Loss Prevention and District Manager to execute strategies to meet company shrink goals
- Promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas
- Be a role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion and accountability
- Communication – able to give and receive meaningful feedback
- A consistent record of meeting/exceeding sales results
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends)
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job (standing/walking up to 90% of the time, lifting or moving up to 50 pounds, bend, twist and kneel to complete task)
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business
- Able to show proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations
- 1+ years as an Assistant Manager
- Exceed company expectations in sales and statistical results
- Must be at least 21 years of age
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).