Our client, a prominent retail liquor chain group
headquartered in the Western Cape. Since their establishment in 2012, they have provided exceptional services in the realm of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Operating in the emerging markets, they consider their customers as part of their extended family. Their commitment is grounded in the principle of delivering on their promises – "we believe in doing exactly what we say we're going to do". Join them in their journey to create meaningful experiences for both their team members and valued customers
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Store Manager
to join their team in Gugulethu
Oversee the daily operations of the store ensuring smooth running of all operations, maximizing sales, and minimizing cost. Allocate and delegate responsibilities to team. Motivation of staff members to perform to maximum capacity. Boost revenue and develop the storeResponsibilities:
Qualification and requirements:
- Responsible to meet store targets
- Maintain the store expenses within budget
- Overall management of shrinkage within the store
- Motivation of staff to buy in the success of the store
- Oversee stock control – monitoring stock levels and purchases
- Oversee and participate in category stock counts as required – investigate variances
- Stock to be received and GRV ed as per procedure ensuring transfers, claims and invoices are captured correctly
- Oversee the receiving function ensuring accurate stock in the right quantities received, returns done Timeously
- The Supervisor will be responsible for the safety of the store, staff, and customers
- Assisting in the promotional activities of the store, preparing and implementation of promotional material and events
- Perform all administrative functions related to this position
- Store control of documentation – maintaining a neat and accurate document system
- Grade 12
- Related qualification will be beneficial.
- 5 – 10 years’ managerial experience within retail environment
Market relatedWorking hours:
Monday to Sunday – Shifts Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202464 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.