Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Assesses store area potential and develops annual store
business goals to ensure continued development of current business and
the addition of new business.
- Responsible for store yearly sales, gross profit, and net contribution forecast.
- Processes end of day sales report, daily deposits, open orders and confirmation of all tickets.
- Manages and monitors store inventory and properly merchandise goods in the retail/branch store.
- Effectively advocates, questions, and listens to acquire information on needs, wants, position, and interests of the customer.
- Develops strong internal working relations creating partnerships to resolve conflicts between employees or departments.
- Stays aware of current products, services, and industry trends.
- Represent the Company and proactively maintain customer and employee relations.
- 3 years of sales or related experience in industry.
- Strong computers skills and usage of Microsoft
Office Products to include Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint and internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.