Title: Stock Clerk
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-8043290987
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Stock Clerk to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Processes all receiving transactions and paperwork; inspects all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to hand dolly, forklift, electric dolly, or pallet jack.
- Checks goods against bills of lading, purchase orders or other documents.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships materials and products.
- Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
- Kits all electrical, mechanical, and fitting assemblies.
- Fills orders from requisitions, maintains the necessary clerical record.
- Sorts, counts and checks raw materials, finished and semi-finished parts.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Inputs all related data and transactions into appropriate database.
- Interprets bills of material, shop packets and pick lists.
- Assists in responses to requests for tracing of missing shipments
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Entry-level job with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Good communications skills is a must in addition to a team attitude and mobility.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent with demonstrated skills.
Computer Skills: Familiar with Windows Operating System and with a MRP systems is strongly desired.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.