Sterile Processing Technologist
Currently seeking a talented Sterile Process Technologist for a position in Northeastern NC. The ideal candidate will possess a current certification and experience working as a Sterile Process Technologist.
Requirements of the Sterile Processing Technologist
- High school graduate or GED
- Graduate from an accredited education program for Surgical Technology (Surgical Tech)
- BCLS Required
- Certified as a Sterile Processing Technologist
- 2 years of experience in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a Sterile Processing Technologist
Responsibilities of the Sterile Processing Technologist
- Assist in preparing and moving patients, and in cleaning the operating room.
- Responsible for assuring all equipment and instruments are operational.
- Arrange and inventory sterile set-up for surgery and passes items as needed to the operating team.
- Assist the surgical team during operative procedures.
- Inspect equipment to ensure integrity and safety.
- Keep accurate records.